photo collage header

photo collage header

Monday, July 3, 2017

Monday

We loved yesterday's Sunday service at Franklin Avenue Baptist Church!  Such a vibrant culture there!  After some beignets at Cafe du Monde, we helped the Center of Jesus the Lord and Ozanam Inn help serve dinner and hope to many men who are homeless. It's amazing how much a genuine smile or word of encouragement can go.
Today we're getting ready for a continuation of family sharing and we're cooking up a storm!

Karen:  Paise God that Trachelle and I had a wonderful time together yesterday. Praise God that the men at Ozanam Inn were so receptive and thankful for us being there to help serve them dinner.  Pray God for the joy of fellowship that Wes, Richard and I are sharing here!  Please pray for those coming to the Bible Study tonight!  That they be yielded to the Holy Spirit's mighty work within them!!

Richard:  Praise God that for His knowledge to help me find the way and I'm thankful for His helping me to do my best.  Please pray that I can do what God needs me to do and for Him to show His way to me.

Wes:  Praise God that the team is healthy, that we blend in so well with the various ministries we are assisting here.  Praise God that Karen and Richard have the trust and peace as our plans evolve every day. Please pray for our physical strength tomorrow as we have a full day of ministry at Feed the Multitudes!  We'll be outside ministering to thousands. 



No comments:

Post a Comment